- No Hate Speech: Hate Speech is considered abusive or threatening messages (or builds) against a specific group; especially on the basis of their race, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
- No Cheating: Any form of bug abuse, software or modification used with the intent to provide you with an unfair advantage over other players is strictly prohibited. A list of allowed and banned modifications is provided below.
- No Impersonating Staff: Do not pretend to be a member of our staff team to intentionally deceive another player. Although clear satire does not fall within this category, we advise against it to avoid any miscommunication.
- Do Not Cause Distress: Distress is considered as damaging another players’ experience on the server. Action will be taken against you if you continually harass or upset another player.
- Limit Swearing: While swearing is not encouraged, we understand that swearing is commonplace. We ask that you are respectful of other players, if you are asked to stop swearing by any player and continue, you will have action taken against you.
- No Advertising: Advertising other servers, websites or organisations other than Nogcraft on our server or discord is not permitted.
- Do Not Cause Lag: Any intentional effort to impair the servers performance will result in action taken against the offender.
- Do Not Ask For Ranks: You may not beg or ask for staff or donator ranks, however you may ask how to obtain them through the official channels. None will be given at request.
- Do Not Bypass Staff: If a staff member denies a request, you may not bypass them by contacting another member of staff in an attempt to receive a different answer.
- No Griefing: Griefing is considered as the act of causing intentional damage, or theft, of another player’s property. You must claim your property, otherwise we cannot guarantee your items will be returned. Any attempt to bypass claims to cause harm will be considered griefing.
- No Unconsented Combat: You may not engage another player in PVP without agreement beforehand from both parties. We encourage usage of /PVP toggle for those not seeking combat.
- No Scamming: You may not attempt to trick another player to; steal items, cause damage, or for your own personal gain.
- No Begging: You may not continually and repeatedly ask for items, or money from other players.
- No Asking Staff For Teleports: You may not ask a member of staff to teleport you. For example to any structure or death chest.
- Be Respectful: Staff should treat each individual player with the utmost respect and remain professional when responding to an incident.
- Respond Suitably: Staff members should respond proportionately, and issue a suitable server punishment for the offence committed.
- Remain Humble: Staff members should not hold their rank above players.
- Do Not Abuse Powers: Staff members should not use their permissions for personal gain.
- Use Power Responsibly: Staff permissions, e.g. creative mode, must be restricted solely to staff related activities. Staff may not; give free items, using worldEdit, flight, vanish, use spectator mode or teleport outside of staff related responsibilities.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY STAFF BREACHING THESE GUIDELINES, PLEASE SUBMIT A REPORT TO A MEMBER OF OUR ADMIN TEAM TO ALLOW FOR A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THEIR ACTIONS.